More growing years for us.  

Posted by BULSUstud

Its been a month since school classes opened and its been a month since I haven't posted stories in here. Tight Schedules and busy times makes up our school life together with exhaustion from our subjects and especially to those insulting and terror teachers!Yehehe...

I as a college freshie...there are some experiences that I can't forget from my first day at the campus,looking for my room and being bullied by sophies,juniors and seniors.....

Hahaha......but that was over the serious days are yet to come and I hope i will survive the haggardness of this College life!MORE GROWING YEARS FOR US!a toast!


P.S

i'll post some interesting stories that will make your heart cry and feel touched!!

This entry was posted on 3:11 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments